The Linking sequence for the E9R-R04FP-8 is as follows:
- Activate Link Mode by holding the link button until the Channel 1 LED starts blinking (about 3 seconds).
- Select the channel for linking - Subsequent presses of the link button advance through the active channels 1-8, then cycle back to channel 1. Devices linked affect only the channel active during the link mode. EXCEPT the A5-3F-03 Manufacturer Specific Profile will affect all 8 channels if linked on any channel.
- Link a device by clicking a switch or pressing the sensor/gateway/controllers link button.
- Repeat as needed for multiple channels or devices. Only one device type can be linked to any one channel.
- Exit link mode with one of 3 options: a) Wait 60 seconds for blinking to stop, b) power cycle 8-channel relay, c) Hold the link button for more than 1 second and less than 2 seconds (hold and observe the next channel LED lights immediately, release as soon as the next channel led blinks OFF).